~ early historical romance written as Miranda Jarrett ~
Isabella Bradford's first historical romance novel was written under the pen name of Miranda Jarrett. That book, a historical romance set during the American Revolution called Steal the Stars, was published in 1992 by Harlequin Books, and Isabella's new career was on its way. As Miranda Jarrett, she has written more than thirty bestselling historical romances for Harlequin and for Pocket Books.
With over three and half million books in print, Miranda's award-winning books are read in eleven languages and in sixteen foreign countries around the world. She has been a frequent speaker at writers' conferences, and she has served on the executive board of Romance Writers of America.
Available now for e-readers
Complete Bibliography for Miranda Jarrett
Published by Harlequin Historicals
- The Accidental Bride (Fall, 2008) §
- "The Sailor's Bride" in the Christmans anthology (December, 2007)
- Seduction of an English Beauty (July, 2007) 0-373-29455-7 §
- The Adventurous Bride (December, 2006) 978-0-373-29428-2 §
- The Duke's Gamble (April, 2006) 0-373-29395-X •
- The Lady's Hazard (November, 2005) 0-373-29379-8 •
- "A Wedding in Three Acts", in the anthology The Bethrothal (April, 2005) 0-373-29349-6
- The Rake's Wager (February, 2005) 0-373-29340-2 •
- Princess of Fortune (September, 2004) 0-373-29321-6
- The Golden Lord (July, 2003) 0-373-29272-4 ***
- The Silver Lord (March, 2003) 0-373-29248-1***
- "A Gift Most Rare", novella in the anthology Gifts of the Season (November, 2002) ***
- Columbine (reissue) in anthology Reckless Hearts (July, 2001) 0-373-83484-5 *
- The Secrets of Catie Hazard (May, 1997) 0-373-28963-4 *
- Gift of the Heart (November, 1996) 0-373-28941-3 *
- Sparhawk's Angel (May, 1996) 0-373-28915-4 *
- The Sparhawk Bride (November, 1995) 0-373-28892-1 *
- "Bayberry & Mistletoe," in the anthology Christmas Rogues (November, 1995) 0-373-83297-4 *
- Sparhawk's Lady (June, 1995) 0-373-28871-9 *
- Desire My Love (December, 1994) 0-373-28847-6 *
- Mariah's Prize (July, 1994) 0-373-28827-1 *
- Providence (December, 1993) 0-373-28801-8
- Spindrift (May, 1993) 0-373-28774-7 *
- Columbine (October, 1992) 0-373-28744-5 *
- Steal the Stars (March, 1992) 0-373-28715-1
Published by Harlequin/ Silhouette Books
- "The Devil's Own Moon," in the anthology Full Moon (April, 2004)
- The Last-Chance Lord, interactive novella on the Harlequin/Silhouette web site (September-November, 2003)***
Published by Sonnet Books/Pocket Books
The Very Comely Countess (October, 2001) 0-7434-1793-3
- The Very Daring Duchess (September, 2001) 0-7434-1792-5
- Star Bright (November, 2000) 0-7434-0356-8 **
- Starlight (October, 2000) 0-7434-0355-X **
- Sunrise (January, 2000) 0-671-03262-3 **
- "Buried Treasure", novella in the anthology Under the Boardwalk (June, 1999) 0-671-02794-8 **
- Moonlight (June, 1999) 0-671-03261-5 **
- Wishing (January, 1999) 0-671-0034 1-0 **
Published by Pocket Books
- Cranberry Point (June, 1998) 0-671-00340-2 **
- The Captain's Bride (August, 1997) 0671-0039-9 **
Series Books Guide
§ Love on the Grand Tour books follow two high-born English sisters and their governess as they travel across the Continent in the late 18th century.
• The Penny House books follow three sisters who inherit a gentleman's gaming house in early 19th century London.
*** The Lordly Claremonts are three noble-born brothers with very different lives in Regency England.
** The Fairbourne Family series traced the romantic adventures of an 18th century Cape Cod family, both in New England and Great Britain.
* The Sparhawk Familyseries followed several generations of a Rhode Island seafaring family from the late 17th century through the American Revolution. For more detailed info, you can view/print the Sparhawk Family Tree (also includes which family members are in which books).